The aim of DSCI is to create awareness about data protection amongst all its stakeholders. This is done through its events, namely, conferences, seminars, workshops and round-tables. DSCI also participates as a speaker in similar events on Data security, Privacy Protection, Cyber Security, Cyber Crimes and Cyber Forensics; Privacy and Data protection laws , organized by other agencies.
DSCI provides key inputs to the media on all dimensions of data security, privacy and cyber security
This section provides detailed media and brand guidelines specifying the do’s and don’ts for logo usage. It also lists DSCI press releases, and news covering DSCI activities and events in the media.
Harness data protection as a lever for economic development of India through global integration of practices and standards conforming to various legal regimes.
To create trustworthiness of Indian companies as global sourcing service providers, and to assure clients worldwide that India is a secure destination for outsourcing where privacy and protection of customer data are enshrined in the global best practices followed by the industry.
- Public Advocacy on Data Protection and Cyber Security
- Capacity Building on Security and Privacy
- Thought Leadership through Best Practices and Standards
- Independent Oversight for assurance and Dispute Resolution through ADR – towards Self-Regulation
- Cyber Crimes Speedier Trials through training of Judiciary and Law Enforcement Agencies