This annual report covers the progress made by DSCI in its second financial year on Frameworks, outreach, membership, events etc.
Harness data protection as a lever for economic development of India through global integration of practices and standards conforming to various legal regimes.
To create trustworthiness of Indian companies as global sourcing service providers, and to assure clients worldwide that India is a secure destination for outsourcing where privacy and protection of customer data are enshrined in the global best practices followed by the industry.
- Public Advocacy on Data Protection and Cyber Security
- Capacity Building on Security and Privacy
- Thought Leadership through Best Practices and Standards
- Independent Oversight for assurance and Dispute Resolution through ADR – towards Self-Regulation
- Cyber Crimes Speedier Trials through training of Judiciary and Law Enforcement Agencies