Category 3| Domestic Industry
Award 6: DSCI Excellence Award for Security in Bank, 2011
- Applicant must be a Banking Company providing all banking related services as per RBI norms and other related laws of the land.
- Applicant must have been operating for a minimum of five years in India.
Award 7: DSCI Excellence Award for Security in Telecom, 2011
- Applicant must be a Telecom Company providing mobile, landline or other telecom services as per TRAI guidelines.
- Applicant must have been operating for a minimum of five years in India
Nominees will to be required to provide written responses w.r.t. the following parameters:
- Security Strategy
- Awareness & Culture
- Third Party Management
- Security Organization
- Data Centric Initiatives
- Security Operationalization
- Value Creation
- Domain Specific Security Initiatives
- Transaction Security
- Customer-Centric Security
- Card Security (for Bank only)
- Security Offerings / Services (for Telecom only)