- Length of write-ups should be 600 – 800, and not exceed 1,000 words.
- Acceptable content: op-eds, articles, article series, blog posts, short reports, features and scheduled columns. Content formats that will not be accepted: press releases, promotional features.
- Only two outbound links will be provided.
- Content should be comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that are informative.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Wherever possible, use thematic cover image, photographs/pictorial representation. However, not more than two would be permitted.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article will be appreciated. DSCI is not liable for any plagiarism.
- DSCI encourages original, unpublished articles for publication. DSCI reserves the right to deny a submission, particularly if the article is self-promotional.
- Only vendor neutral articles will be published. Articles in promotion of a product or service will not be accepted.
- You must proofread your article prior to submission. However, articles once submitted by you may be further edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation, etc.
How to Submit
- Please email your completed article along with a suitable title in a MS Word .doc/.docx file to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the your name, designation and organization.
- A brief author bio with your Twitter handle, as well as any other relevant links you wish to display (e.g., your blog, Facebook, website URL, etc).