In line with its objective to raise the level of security and privacy of IT and BPO service providers to assure their clients and other stakeholders that India is a secure destination for global sourcing and also promote data protection in domestic industry segments like Banking, Telecom and E- governance, DSCI is pleased to announce the institution of ‘DSCI Excellence Awards’ to annually reward organizations and individuals who have shown high level of preparedness and have excelled in the area of information security.
Objectives of the Awards
- Recognition & Honour: Recognize, honour and reward organizations and individuals who have taken strategic, proactive and innovative security efforts to help the organization address real risks, build resilience, increase trustworthiness and create a conducive environment for doing business and thus enable the organization to harness security as a lever for business growth.
- Elevate the role of Security function: Highlight the importance of security function and its contribution in the overall business ecosystem of an organization.
- Awareness and knowledge: Bring about awareness towards the need for Information Security within organizations and society at large.
- Level I: DSCI and PwC will do first level of screening after receiving the nominations based on the quality and completeness of the responses provided in the respective nomination forms
- Level II: DSCI and PwC may seek additional information / artefacts from the shortlisted nominations and if required, may also conduct onsite visits & interviews and subsequently shortlist 3 finalists in each category
- Level III: The Jury will evaluate the finalists and decide the winner in each category