Category 1: Emerging Information Security Product Company
- An Indian company which has developed Information Security product(s) can apply
- Company that has won this award earlier is not eligible to apply
- Company incorporated after 1st April 2008 only can apply for this category. Company started as a services company, and launched the first product after 1st April 2008 can also apply but such company must need to produce Declaration/ Proof of the 1st product launch date
- A Company nominating any product for ‘DSCI Innovation Box’ category cannot nominate in this category
Category 2: DSCI Innovation Box – Most Innovative Idea of the Year
- Product idea/concept can be nominated
- Product must not be older than 2 year
- Nominated product should be an information security or privacy product, and should have the potential to make a significant impact on the information security/privacy space
- The product should have been designed and developed in India
- The product should not have violated/ breached/ copied any idea/ concept/ product already copyright or patent
- The product should be a new innovation and not the conventional idea
- Level I: DSCI and PwC will do first level of screening after receiving the nominations based on the quality and completeness of the responses provided in the respective nomination forms.
- Level II: DSCI and PwC may seek additional information / artifacts from the shortlisted nominations and if required, may also conduct onsite visits & interviews and subsequently shortlist finalists.
- Level III: The Jury will evaluate the finalists along with the contribution component of audience votes through polling. Based on weighted marking, the winner will be decided.
Judging products according to the following criteria:
- Product Idea (25 marks)
- Product relevance, novelty, USP and Vision
- Product Roadmap (25 marks)
- Product commercialization, management and ecosystem
- Organization Profile (20 marks)
- Promoter, Leadership, Management and Experience
Jury Panel score and Audience Poll