Application Challenge Mechanism
- Detailed timelines for the Application Challenge is available on the microsite www.dsci.in/ucch. No submissions would be accepted post expiration of challenge duration period.
- Participants are to submit their registration via the microsite only. The Organiser is not responsible for any delays whatsoever.
- In case of team participation, the team lead would be required to make the submission on behalf of the team. The team composition details (name, organisation, email id) are to be uploaded along with the idea submission in a word format. A team shall consist of team lead plus maximum three (3) team members.
- The shortlisted participants would be required to summit further details as per the timeline given on the portal and will also be required to present before the Jury panel. All expense shall be taken care of by the participants for building of prototype, arrangement of their travel & stay for the application challenge process.
Rules of Conduct
- Participants must comply with these Terms and Conditions at all times during the Application challenge, comply with all legal requirements and refrain from creating content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable, or any content that may be construed as such.
- Participants must not use any content protected under third party rights or subject to confidentiality obligations to third parties and must permit the Organiser to use the content for the intended purposes.
- Participants agree that all Organiser's decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to the Application challenge.
- Participants agree that all Judges' decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to the Application challenge.
- Participants or participating organization shall be of Indian origin or registered in India.
- The Organiser will have the right at their sole discretion to determine whether an entrant is eligible for the Application challenge. The Organiser may disqualify entries that:
- are in violation of third-party rights, law, or regulation,
- use inappropriate or explicit language or images,
- display content that the Organiser or its sponsors otherwise find objectionable or inconsistent with the Application challenge or its sponsors’ brand image or goodwill.
- The Organiser will accept only those entries that are completed and submitted as described above and that conform to any technical requirements specified as part of the entry process. Entries that do not comply with the provisions of these rules will be deemed ineligible and will not be considered.
- The Application challenge is open to all eligible Participants, whereby shortlisted Participants will be chosen by the Organiser