DSCI has established its Chapters in 12 cities to generate awareness about data protection; create and foster a network of security and privacy professionals who can share their views through this platform. The chapters help the members build appropriate links with industry experts, work with government on policy issues, and other stakeholders in areas of concern. The chapters are directed by voluntary association of individuals – and Anchor and Co-Anchor are elected to conduct their affairs.
Presently, DSCI Chapters operate in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Jaipur, Bhubaneshwar, Ahmedabad and Coimbatore. Over 1600 security and privacy professionals are members of these chapters, out of which close to 250 are CSOs and CISOs.
Quarterly Chapter Updates
Chapter Meetings from July-September
Chapter Meetings from April-June
Join the discussion
- Connect with security professionals across India
- Contribute to Public Advocacy
- Organize meetings and discussions
- Participate in all DSCI activities, initiatives, and public outreach programs
- 13 Chapters
- Over 2500 security and privacy professionals
- Across sectors – IT, BPM, Banking, Finance, Security, Insurance, Healthcare, Energy, Telecom
- Represent senior management, academia & LEAs