DSCI through its Corporate Membership program provides topical, globally acknowledged and action oriented services to its member companies to promote data protection in the various industry verticals and build trustworthiness of Indian companies at the global arena. This includes sending information on various issues to its members on a regular basis in form of survey reports, study reports, newsletters etc, providing various opportunities for members to learn and showcase their strength to the outside world through participation in conferences, summits, seminars etc. and providing a platform to voice their concerns through DSCI’s public advocacy.
DSCI membership stands at 584, and includes small, medium and large size companies from IT-BPM, Public sector, Banking, Manufacturing, Telecom, Security providers & Consulting Organizations.
- Subscription to DSCI Security Framework (DSF©)
- Subscription to DSCI Privacy Framework (DPF©)
- Subscription to Document Eco-system developed under the Content Aggregation Program for Best Practices
- Subscription to Quarterly Newsletter, Security White Papers and Survey Reports
- Subscription to Survey questionnaire (Self-Check List) for self-security assessment
- Company Name linked to its website to appear in Members’ Section of DSCI Website
- Speaker opportunity in events (DSCI reserves the right to invite speakers)
- Opportunity to participate in Cyber Safety Campaigns to realize CSR objectives
- Opportunity to generate & enhance brand awareness by sponsoring events & advertising on DSCI website at special rates
- Access to a network of security professionals through E-Security Forums / DSCI Chapters
- Complementary or Discounted Participation Fee in Events, and Conferences etc. organized by DSCI
- Consultation with members for responding to the government on IT/ITES policy related issues
- For detailed benefits write to email@example.com
For enrolling your company as a DSCI member, complete the Membership Form. Nominate the Head of Information Security (CISO/CSO/CIO/CPO) or any other appropriate senior person from your company to interface with DSCI for all Security and Privacy related services.
Also, send with the Membership Fee* via Cheque/DD drawn in favor of “Data Security Council of India” payable at New Delhi.
Membership Fee Structure
|Annual Subscription Charges (Amount in INR)|
|Category I||Turnover > 100 Crores||Rs. 1,00,000 + ST|
|Category II||Turnover 50-100 Crores||Rs. 50,000 + ST|
|Category III||Turnover 5-49 Crores||Rs. 25,000 + ST|
|Category IV||Turnover < 5 Crores (Emerging Product Companies / Academic Institutions, Law Firms)||Rs. 10,000 + ST|
ST (Service Tax) will be charged @15%
*Membership fee is not applicable for existing NASSCOM Members.